CHEERS FROM CZECH
Terms & Conditions
CLAIM YOUR BEER – CZECH CARE PACKAGE
1. The promoter is: Budweiser Budvar UK Ltd whose registered office is at 76 Macrae Road, Eden Office Park, Pill, Bristol
2. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Budweiser Budvar UK Ltd or Czech Tourism UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By claiming their “Budweiser Budvar care package”, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. By entering their details and claiming their “care package” the entrant confirms they are over 18, and that they agree to their data being shared with CzechTourism only.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. There are 500 care packages to be claimed on a “first come first served basis”. After limit is exceed no further entries will be accepted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the promotion and how to enter are as follows:
– The entrant is required to upload a screenshot or photo evidencing that a flight to the Czech Republic booked in their name was cancelled as a result of the Covid-19 crisis. This must be in the form of communication from the airline or travel agent.
– Entrants must clearly show their full name visible or some other clear means of identifying them.
– Name of the person to receive the care package must match the details of the name on the cancelled flight information.
– A successful entrant will receive 6 x 330ml of Budweiser Budvar Original Czech Lager to be supplied by Budweiser Budvar UK Ltd at the earliest convenience but with no particular deadline for supply.
– Entrants must be over 18 and no care packages will be provided for those under 18.
– Budweiser Budvar UK Ltd ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of claimants is final. No correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
– Budweiser Budvar UK Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
– Budweiser Budvar UK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event.
PRIZE DRAW TO WIN A FREE HOLIDAY
The prize consists of flights and accommodation for one person to the Czech Republic – a land of vibrant cities, historical towns, picturesque landscapes and outdoor adventure brought together by unique traditions and welcoming people. This competition is offered and administered by CzechTourism UK & Ireland, contactable at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Winner will be selected at random and receive a trip 1 for person including flights and accommodation to the Czech Republic.
– Competition entry closes on 30 April 2020.
– Prize can be redeemed until December 2020.
– Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. One entry per person.
– No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is not transferable.
– For all enquires please contact: email@example.com
– If you are contacted as a winner and provide your email address, you will be agreeing to opt into emails from CzechTourism. You can unsubscribe at any time. More details can be provided regarding your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org