BUDVAR DINNER FOR TWO GIVEAWAY
Terms and Conditions
Budvar and Dinner for Two Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
- The promotor is Budweiser Budvar UK Ltd (Company No. 04309989) whose registered office is at 76 Macrae Road, Eden Office Park, Ham Green, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS20 0DD.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form, which can be found here: https://budweiserbudvar.com/uk/competition/
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
- The opening date for entries is 18/11/2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 25/11/2021. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person] on 26/11/2021.
- The winner will be entitled to a dinner for two people at either The Phoenix (Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London, W12 7GA) OR Daffodil Mulligan (70-74 City Rd, London EC1Y 2BJ).
- The winner will be able to claim food and Budvar lager for themselves and their one guest up to a combined value of £100 (£50 per person). How they choose to spend this is discretionary, however, Budweiser Budvar will be the only drink permitted within the £100 limit. Any other drinks purchased will come at an additional cost to the winner, as will any purchases which exceed the £100 limit.
- The winner will only be able to claim their prize at one of the aforementioned venues, not both.
- The winner will be notified via email before 26/11/2021. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within three days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner will notify firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the preferred reservation date, time, and the venue they would like to choose.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Budweiser Budvar UK (the “Supplier”)]. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com, or writes to Budweiser Budvar UK, 76 Macrae Road, Eden Office Park, Ham Green, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS20 0DD. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.